The Global Development Group (GDG) is committed to achieve best governance practices to secure the interest of our stakeholders and strengthens management accountability. As part of its overall responsibility to serve the long-term interests shall:
- Exercise oversight over investments on matters related to review, approve and monitor fundamental financial and business strategies and major actions;
- Review and discuss reports by management on the performance of the Company, its plans, products/services and prospects;
- Review strategic and critical proposals like investments, fund raising, business alliances, capital & large expenditure and recommend for approval;
- Ongoing monitoring of capital projects and change initiative undertaken by investments;
- Ensure processes are in place for maintaining the integrity and reputation of the Group — the integrity of the financial statements, compliance with law and Company policy, the integrity of relationships with customers and suppliers, and the integrity of relationships with other Companies.